September 6th is National Coffee Ice-Cream Day!
Here are five thing to know about Coffee:
1. Coffee is only grown near the equator, from the Tropic of Cancer to the Tropic of Capricorn, within a 1,000 mile limit.
2. 1,200 different chemical components are in coffee. More than half of these components make up the distinguished flavor of coffee.
3. There is between 80 and 140 milligrams of caffeine in a seven once cup of coffee.
4. 400 billion cups of coffee are consumed worldwide, making it the most popular beverage.
5. 91% of coffee consumed is taken at breakfast. And sometimes is breakfast.
Colorado Dairy, Wholesale Dairy, Colorado All Natural Dairy, Colorado Wholesale Dairy, Colorado Milk, Local Milk Colorado