Fail proof Chocolate Truffles couldn't be more easy...
Updated: May 16, 2019
Makes 12 (1 ounce) truffles
What You Need
8 ounces 60% chocolate
1/2 cup Farmer's All Natural Heavy Cream
For coating: Dutch cocoa powder, chocolate sprinkles, finely chopped hazelnuts, or melted chocolate
1. Finely chop the chocolate.Transfer the chocolate to a medium bowl.
2. Microwave the cream on high until hot but not boiling, 30 seconds to 1 minute.
3. Pour the hot cream over the chopped chocolate and set aside for 5 minutes. Then whisk together until smooth and shiny.
4. Pour mixture into a shallow pan and refrigerate until firm, about 30 minutes.
5. Use a tablespoon to spoon out mix. Roll into balls and place on a plate. Refrigerate for a few minutes while preparing the coatings.
6. Dip and roll the truffles in the coatings.
7. Truffles can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 2 months. Colorado Dairy, Wholesale Dairy, Colorado All Natural Dairy, Colorado Wholesale Dairy, Colorado Milk